Monday 18 January 2010

Beautiful blogs

When I decided that I should revive my blog which I started years ago but didn't get very far, the first thing I knew I wanted to do is change the look and 'beautify' it!  I love beautiful things but don't quite know how to really do it myself yet online digitally (but I am learning).  I stumbled across a link on another blog along the way to shabbyblogs.com.  It was perfect! Megan, the owner and creator of this blog has beautiful backgrounds, blinkies and buttons all totally free to use, plus really easy to use instructions.

I love owls and babushka dolls...but honestly it was so hard to choose what to try...although you will see I went with the owls for now. Don't be surprised if I change it regularly. Honestly everything on shabbyblogs is gorgeous!!! So big Thank you to Megan :-) Check it out.

No comments: