Monday 18 January 2010

My precious.....Ruby, the Kitchenaid mixer



I have been lusting after a Kitchenaid mixer forever (I know along with everyone else!).  I was fortunate enough to use my dear friend Brittany's when visiting in South Carolina last year.  This only made me want it more! 


So this year when my December birthday rolled around and I cursed the double/joint birthday thing with Christmas, this year I thought I would use it to my advantage and put all money and requests for birthday/xmas presents towards my beloved Kitchenaid.


So here she is in Empire Red and I have called her Ruby. Isn't she a beauty? :-) Another bonus was she came with the ice cream maker attachment and extra cookbook.  I have been busy whipping up ice cream, sorbets, yogurts, cakes and so on.  Now let me say it was so worth it. It works like a dream. I totally understand all the Kitchenaid fanatics now. 

No comments: